Greetings Sewing Friends! What’s happening at Sew-ciety?
We are wrapping up March with a special guest, Linda McGehee. Make a fun spiral patchwork table runner. Discover how simple it is to do spiral piecing. No points to match. Stitch the strips into a tube to form the angle. Leave with a FINISHED runner.
Visit our booth at the Pueblo Quilt and Stitch Expo on April 10 & 11 at the Pueblo Convention Center.
Sew-ciety is officially a certified Judy Niemeyer Shop. That means we will have exclusive patterns and teaching techniques directly from Judy! Our first featured class is Prairie Star.
Hoopsisters is coming to the shop! Join us on April 24 or 25 for Hoopsisters Date Night Bag. The kick-off party for the 2015 block of the month, Sewn Seeds is on Friday, April 3.
Janie Lantz is back May 7-9 for 6D Software Spa. Sit back and enjoy three days of fun computing!
Tune up your free motion quilting with Linda Visnaw. Linda will be inspiring you June 2-6th. Don’t miss out this time.
Kids Kamp returns to Sew-ciety June 22-25th. Get your future designers ready to create with four days of sewing, fun, new friends and their very own new sewing machine.
Sewing Surprise Days We would say what the projects are but…..then it wouldn’t be a surprise.
On Demand Classes are new for you. Get the class you want, when you want it. See below for details.
About On Demand Classes
Your Quilt Learning Experience – What you want, when you want it!
We’ve started a new program at Sew-ciety to bring you the classes you want to attend when you want to attend them.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose a class from the list below.
- Choose a friend to take the class with you.
- Call Sew-ciety (720-733-8102) and schedule a time to take the class.
- Pay just $25.00 each for the class.
- Attend your class and learn something new!
- French Binding (“hand” sewing to back)
- Hand Quilting
- Machine Applique
- 5D Quilt Design Creator Questions Answered
- Intro to 6D
- Intro to Tru3
- Braid Runner Table Runner
- MorninGlory Jacket Workshop
- Serger Notebook
- Hoopology (Maximize your use of embroidery hoops)
- T-Shirt Quilt
- Let’s Start Quilting (rotary cutting, achieving ¼” seam)
Customer Loyalty Program:
No more saving your receipts. We know you love saving and we are making it even easier and faster. Here is how it works: When you are ready to check out, get your card out of the box and bring it to the cash register. Write your total amount, minus tax and discounted items, in box one. When you have six boxes complete we will add the total and you will save 10% of that amount on your next purchase. See store for complete details.
Yes, we have a Birthday Club. Come in on your birthday and your discount will be half your age. Please only purchase items for your personal use. You must be in the computer with your birthday month and address. Some restrictions apply. Kits and machines not included.
Please register and pay for classes at least one week ahead of time.This allows us to confirm the teachers and classroom space and have the appropriate number of handouts/kits prepared.Thanks for your cooperation.
As a courtesy to your classmates, please refrain from wearing perfume.
- Refund within seven days for store credit. No refund after seven days. 20 % restocking fee on all returns.
- Software and fabric is non-refundable or returnable.
- Machine repairs are warranted for 30 days after repair.
- Payment is required at the time of class registration.
- Returned check fee is $35.
- Special orders require payment in full at time of order.
- Credit card minimum purchase $10.
- One discount per purchase.
- Private lessons available for $30 per hour, two hour minimum.
We repair all brands of sewing machines.
Basic Service: Less than two years since last service and/or minor parts replacement. Includes a thirty day warranty on service. Complete cleaning , lubrication and stitchout. Parts are not included in price. $99.99
Premium Service: Over two years since last service and/or machine is out of time, machine is bound, frozen, needle bar position is out of adjustment, needs intermediate parts replacement, will not form stitch properly. Includes a thirty day warranty on service. Parts used are not included in service price. $139.99
Serger Tune up: $139.99
Photo Transfer: We offer photo transfer to fabric. $10 per sheet
Scissor Sharpening: We offer scissor sharpening on standard shape and size scissors.
$10 per scissors