This might look like a confused quilt, but it is actually 3 different versions of our upcoming Buck-A-Block quilt.
You may choose one of these 3 colorways:
Dark Chocolate Cherry
Here’s how it works:
- Register now for your Buck-a-Block colorway
- Buy one package of Thangles, then…
- In June (after the 10th), come by and pay $1 for your first package. Each month’s package contains 2 strips of fabric and the instructions for 2 blocks.
- In July (after the 10th), bring your first 2 blocks in and show us, and pick up your second package for $1
- And, so on, through May 2013.
A couple of notes:
- You will receive setting instructions in June with your first package.
- Your packages will include the fabric to make the 24 blocks, but do not include the fabric for the setting shown in the picture at the top.
- If you do not bring in the blocks from the previous month, you will need to pay $3 for your next package.
Stop by the shop and reserve your colorway today!