We have four new Jenny Haskins design sets. The newest design set is Sandy Orient Express. This beautiful quilt was made by a good friend of Jenny’s. It is a perfect quilt for anyone that has never quilted before! All the embroidered appliqué use Jenny’s embroidered-decoupage technique so there is no chance of not having a perfectly beautiful quilt.
- Quilt-a-matic – It is so easy, you do the quilting in the hoop and join the block with the Jenny-join method. What could be easier or more colorful?
- Fiesta – It’s another quilt created by Simon. If you came to Simon’s class in March at Sew-Ciety, you saw this quilt in work. This quilt is beautiful with the luscious fabric and colors used. Jenny and Simon show you how easy it is to make this beautiful quilt.
- I Need a Little Christmas – This is Jenny’s first ever holiday collection. This advent calendar incorporates Jenny’s magic quilting in the hoop, with cutting lines, so no measuring is required, Jenny-join and Jenny embroidery decoupage technique.
- Biscotti by SPX Fabric – Let Biscotti bring you back to memories of coffee dates with friends. Warm yourself by the fire on long winter nights and have a biscotti with your coffee. This sweet line includes a main fabric with coffee cups full of cookies with words like “broken cookies don’t have calories” and “I never met a cookie I didn’t like”. Companion fabrics include coffee flowers, latte foam, and special coffee words.
- Frogs by Macower UK Fabric – Have a party of frogs and friends at the hottest party pond in town. Brightly colored blues and greens are perfect for boys who just want to have fun. Collection features a panel with frogs and friends, a medium scale of picture frames with frogs, frogs on lily pads, and tossed frog salad.
- Faux Leather by General Fabric Company – This fabric is hand washable and can be a great accent in purses and electronic cases.
Winterberry Panel by Red Rooster – Back in stock! Hurry down if you missed it when we had it in stock the last time.
- Chopsticks by Jay Bird Quilts – Large and small triangles weave a festive Asian flare with this crisscross of another kind. Perfect for a sushi picnic, you’ll want to pick up Chopsticks and dive right in. Sizes from baby to king. Check out Jenny’s sample at the store. Class coming in January.
- Southwind Designs – we have two new bag patterns from Southwind Design, Curvy Windmill bag and Zig Zag bag. These bags feature the unique curve technique found in all Southwind Design quilts. If you love Jeanette’s Dance of the Dragonfly you will love these bags!
- The Big Curvy Bag by Elisa – This big curvy bag features you guessed it, curves and guess who will be teaching it in the winter semester, the bag lady Louann.
- WISH LIST – We have the new holiday wish list in the store, stop by and fill yours out, bring the addresses of your family and friends and we will mail a postcard to them on your behalf.
Time is running out and sew are seats for Alix’s classes. If you cannot make the hands on classes be sure not to miss the “passion for sewing” trunk show! Alix Graham-Michel will be visiting our store to share with you all the new exciting hidden treasures from Viking and Pfaff including new products and the new update of the 5-D Embroidery Software.
She will show you how to take your sewing to the next level, answer all your questions, dispel your doubts and get you energized and inspired. Alix has a knack for creating easy and fun to do projects that look like boutique ready goods. Alix will demonstrate and explain and your eyes will be opened to the accessories, software and features that make your sewing machine so amazing. You will find out what a “3-hole yarn foot” is for, and its many uses, and why “Design Shaping” and Design Positioning are a sewers secret weapon… And even discover the sewing star hidden within. It will be a day to remember that will have you asking for more!!
Thimbleberries Club 2012 in now forming. Registration is $40 and includes your book, class instructions, door prizes, snacks and much more. Brenda is back and you won’t believe how tall she is…really!! Classes start in January will meet on the third Friday and Saturday of each month. Pick you day but is ok to bounce around as your schedule dictates.